How to resolve ?
Exception in thread “main” org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchWindowException: Unable to get browser (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 0 milliseconds
Solution: This error can be resolved by following below steps-
- Open RUN window in your PC
- Type “regedit” and press ENTER
- This would open registry editor
- Go to the path if you have 64 bit OS: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BFCACHE
- Go to the path if you have 32 bit OS: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BFCACHE
- Now set the value for iexplore.exe as 0.
- Please refer below screenshot.
8. Restart your IE browser .
9. Run your Selenium script again, It should work as expected.